This is part 4. The last of them. How depressing.
We're having some serious sunshine and shoreline withdrawals around these parts. Even though it's been rather warm in Logan. But I'm pretty sure it's not the same sun as Hawaii...
Withdrawal example 1: The only thing I want to buy at the store is a pineapple.
Example 2: The only frozen yogurt flavor I want is coconut.
Example 3: I just ran out of chocolate covered macadamia nuts, and I think I whimpered.
Example 4: Nick is applying for every engineering internship he can find in Hawaii for this summer.
In the mean time, I will continue to eat pineapple and pineapple flavored everything while looking at these pictures of us in the sun for hours on end every day.
| At the Laie Temple |
| Laie Point |
Oh my goodness, it looks like you guys had a wonderful time!! :) I like all your examples of Hawaii withdrawal.
ReplyDelete