3.25.2012

May the Odds...

Image from here

 Hunger Games, you guys.
Are you as obsessed as I am?
I know everybody has seen it, some people have even seen it twice. 
Or am I the only one?
I'm just hopping on the bandwagon here by posting about it, but how can I not?

Image from here
Just look at her. I want to be Katniss. It's like I have this sudden urge to learn archery and go live in the woods for a while hunting squirrels. And teenagers.
I loved that they didn't change from the book. And the casting was so perfect, except Peeta.
I was nervous for Peeta, because he looks like an annoying teenager boy to me. He is too short, and his face is wrong for the part. But after seeing the movie (twice), I must say, I think he did a really great job. He portrayed Peeta's character exactly as I imagined, and now I love him. 
Just wish he was 5 inches taller and had a different face.

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!

2 comments:

  1. hahahah you are so sweet. is that what you say to nicholas, "i love you, just wish you were 20 lbs heavier and blonde." hahahaha xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to disagree. i really really liked peeta. although he looks a lot hotter with dark hair--as seen on some interview i saw recently. i LOVED hunger games. i am taking taylor this week so that he can feel the love too :)

    ReplyDelete