3.18.2012

Hawaii Pt. 3

These photos are from Wednesday. We drove up the windward coast and hiked Maunawili Falls. We had a great time together and finished the hike covered in mud up to our knees basically! First I fell in the water and my feet got wet, and after that the mud suctioned off my shoes probably 3 times.


On the way up our Maunawili Falls hike. It was so beautiful and green! But probably the muddiest hike I've ever been on!
We had to cross a few rivers on the way up! I had my camera around my neck and was freaking out that I would drop it, and of course I slipped on the way over but my camera was okay! Shoes and socks were soaked though! Liz was smart and just took her shoes off.
Like I said, so green and lush!
The waterfall itself was gorgeous. Elaine was making this face because of the guys climbing up way high to jump down! She's a nurse so she doesn't like risky behavior like that :) Haha I love that I captured this shot of her though!


This is us at the PCC right before the Ha'a show at night! I loved all the dancing from the different Polynesian Islands. It made me wish I were Samoan or something! The lighting in this picture was really orange and we didn't have time to take more pictures before heading into the show. I tried fixing it on my photo editor, but it still looks a little orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment