True to my word, I'm already posting again!
This is what happens when you return from Hawaii and all you want to do is go back, which results in staring at all the pictures on your computer.
 |
| Hanauma Bay. |
 |
| Nu'uanu Pali Lookout. It was a windy day to say the least! |
 |
| Waimea Bay, one of our few sunny days! |
 |
| Kua'aina Burger in Haleiwa. I'm salivating just thinking about my amazing teriyaki chicken sandwich with pineapple and Nick's avocado burger, complete with a whole avocado. |
 |
| Makapu'u Lighthouse. It was oh so beautiful and picturesque! We weren't necessarily planning on hiking up here ahead of time, so we made our way up the path in sandals. It was about a mile and a half, but luckily all paved so we made it with only a few blisters! |
looks heavenly!!!
ReplyDeletealso i love the pink swimsuit!!! adorable!
Looks so fun! I love the pink suit too--where did you get it? I want one! Glad you guys had a fun trip!
ReplyDeleteThanks you guys! It's a J.Crew suit, they have them this season but the new ones are pricey! They are like $115. I got mine on eBay for like $35 though. It was from a past season sample sale, so this color was never actually produced. Thanks though :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like an amazing trip! So...on that fabulous blouson swim suit, how is the sizing? I want to order one so I can be just like my coolest niece.
ReplyDeleteHaha buy it! I'd say it's true to size! I just got the same size I am in pants and dresses at J.Crew or at Gap.
Delete