3.17.2012

Hawaii Pt. 1

Hawaii was altogether too amazing. Now Nick and I are consumed with the desire to move somewhere tropical. 
This post is part 1, and I'm warning you there will be many posts because I think I took 800 pictures!
We had such a great time with all the Buckner's and we went to so many places. It was seriously a blast, and I seriously gained 5 pounds. And by seriously, I mean yes, I really did gain 5 pounds in a week. Ignoring every nutritional label was my gluttonous pleasure, and now I'm paying the consequences. It was so worth it. 



At Leonard's Bakery, enjoying 2 dozen malasadas each morning.

Pearl Harbor. On the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial and at the Punchbowl.

Swap Meet at Aloha Stadium. Nick and Elaine picking out t-shirts, Liz posing with anything and everything cat-related, and me, Elaine, and Sarah with our new matching sunglasses.

Stay tuned, friends! More pictures to come!

2 comments:

  1. Malasadas are the best thing everrrr. One time I ate them everyday for a week. Oh ya...that was actually just last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having malasadas withdrawals..

    ReplyDelete