Last weekend we celebrated our two year anniversary and Valentines in one! I guess that is one benefit of getting married close to Valentines day (according to Nick, but I'd rather spread out the chocolate and flowers).
We had dinner at Christopher's Steakhouse, where I took a break from my healthy eating and indulged in a deliciously cheesy ravioli. Oh yum.
Then we went up to the Zermatt in Midway and had a lovely time with a brownie sundae at their in-house restaurant, swimming/hot tubbing (you wouldn't believe how thrilled I was that they had those big white robes to wear to the pool), and getting breakfast in bed.
| He's a hottie. |
![]() |
| Let's pretend like my dress isn't hanging like I have a saggy boob. |
![]() |
| The beautiful Zermatt! And that would be Paris I'm pointing at, because if it has anything to do with France, I love it. |


I love you and your saggy boob!
ReplyDeleteThat's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me!
DeleteYou're such a babe, Allison.
ReplyDeleteHaha I just love you! The saggy boob comment made me just giggle!!
ReplyDelete