2.26.2012

Happy Birthday Sista

This weekend we went down to Salt Lake to celebrate Angela's 25th birthday! Brett orchestrated a reverse surprise for her; a bunch of friends surprised Angela by showing up on the doorstep when she thought the babysitter was coming instead of surprising her when she got home! I think it took her a second to realize why we were there.
We had a great time and then got to celebrate again tonight with the family. Love you Angela! Happy Birthday :)

I made this cake for her and experimented with ruffling frosting. It turned out a little on the messy side, but I'll call it acceptable.

Singing to the birthday girl!

Penny grabbed a fork and went to town as soon as we finished singing.

We were laughing so hard that it took a sec for Ang to stop her, and once we did, then she immediately attacked the other gluten free cake I made for Brett!

3 comments:

  1. ok your cakes?? seriously talented!!! impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marissa! I was seriously up at 2 am working on it. Layered cakes are way harder than they look on those cake shows on tv! Haha

      Delete
  2. Best cake ever too !!! Thanks allipoo

    ReplyDelete