So the photos before were all from my fancy new camera, so I only had those in my earlier post. Here we have all our photos from December with out Pre-Christmas activities!
At the beginning of December we got together was some high school friends and had a birthday celebration! Brian, Jason, and Tyson (who love each other very much, obviously) all have birthdays within 2 days of each other. And of course it was lovely to see Tara Lynn!
A local stake put on a live stable scene a few days before Christmas and it really was beautiful. They served highly watered-down hot chocolate and had all the live animals there like camels, sheep, goats, and other things that I loved just as much as Eliza, Nora, and Penny.
On Christmas Eve I had to work so my family came to the mall and we had lunch at Corner Bakery during my break. And I'm not sure what happened to Eliza's eye, but I'm thinking I did something wrong during red eye correction and forgot to change it perhaps?
We went up to the cabin for New Years, and after an adventurous evening of everything going wrong (gas scare, hanging out in the car until midnight, smoke filled cabin, etc.) we decided that making tiramisu was a good idea. It is always a good idea though. We just had to do it with extra layers of clothes on because the heater wasn't working, so it was about 45 degrees in there.
And let's not forget those brave souls who participated in the polar plunge. Anyone want to go for a dip in Bear Lake at midnight? Great New Years Eve activity!
I made my New Years resolution too. Don't take another picture without make up on. It was obviously a bad idea, but I hopped out of the shower and heard, "3 minutes til midnight!" and I think I didn't have time. But I thought if I refused to put a midnight picture on my blog it might make me vain, so I did it anyway.
Along with the theme of everything going wrong, we got all ready for church and headed out the door, only to reach the church and find out that we had missed it by 2 hours. Oh well!




Looks like you guys had so much fun this December!! You two are so cute:) Hope to run into you guys soon!
ReplyDelete