Nick and I had a wonderful Christmas this year, besides the fact that the week of Christmas, my brother John was diagnosed with a life threatening case of bacterial meningitis and we didn't know if he would live. But he is alive and well now! So other than that, it was a great Christmas. We were both spoiled! Nick and his parents went in to get me a new camera! They got me a Canon Rebel and I love it, but I obviously don't quite know how to use it yet. Still working on that one.
Angela painted this beautiful picture for me. She did it from a photo that my dad took of me reading in front of Notre Dame on a chilly Sunday afternoon in Paris. No, that's not supposed to be Notre Dame behind me, it was obviously to my left!
Angela, Brett, Richard and I made this giant scrabble board for my mom. If you know my mom, you know that this was the best present in the world! I would like to take all the credit, but it goes to B&A who did all the hard work like cutting the big board and all the letter pieces, measuring everything out, etc. Richard spray painted the board that almond color, and I painted all the blue squares. Helpful, right?
Nick and I got Penny an Elmo lunch box to carry around her little gadgets. She loved it and wanted to put everything inside! I just love her little tongue sticking out in effort!
"Sheepieeeeeee!!"
Oh these two. I think the whole time they were in town, Eliza was trying to pick up Nora and Nora would just kinda hang out like that. Hilarious. Love this picture of them though. And Nick hanging out in the background.... I'm not so great at this whole taking pictures thing yet.
The siblings, minus John who was sedated at the hospital, but he woke up later that day.
Overall, we have been loving our time in Salt Lake with our families! It was so great to have Kaitlin, Taylor, Eliza, and Nora back home for a little while too! We'll miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment