12.04.2011

Fall Recap

I've found the trick to being good at blogging.
Go to the library and try to do homework, and your mind will wander until you just need any excuse to do something else.
It works for me at least. Anyway, here we have a little catching up to do, eh? 
This is what we've been up to:

Nick's friend Adam got married in October in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. I hope I spelled Oquirrh right...




Then us Buckner gals went to Vegas, where I promptly took 2 photos the whole vacation because we were too busy shopping and eating gelato for breakfast.


And then we ate Thanksgiving dinner with Elaine and it was wonderful!
No pictures.

And then my Granny got married!! We love her. My new grandpa Charles wrote her a sonnet that he read during the ceremony. He's a regular Edmund Spenser. I say that because I'm currently on page 3 of my paper comparing Spenser's Amoretti with Shakespeare's sonnets, and some other stuff. So yeah, I know what I'm talking about. 
My mama did a beautiful job getting our house together and making it wedding-worthy.

The so devoted Wight sisters


Trying to get a group picture with all the Reed girls, but of course we missed a few.


The lovely spread catered by Normandy Bakery


And now of course we are just getting ready for finals. Eeek. Although I only have one final to take, and I'm pretty sure it will be easy shmeezy. (Yay for getting a 100% average test score in my other class and not having to take the final! That doesn't happen to me very often, so I'm taking this opportunity to brag.) Then after that = I'm done. 
Who knows what will follow. People keep asking and I want to say, "Don't make me think about it because I'm terrified of not being in school and I'm going go wet my pants if I have to think about it any more and I would so much rather ignore the subject altogether and pretend like nothing is changing!" But I don't say that, I simply reply "Good question."
Anywaysssss (said in Nacho Libre voice of course)...
Peace out! Back to reading Spenser!

No comments:

Post a Comment