11.15.2011

Masters

I thought I made my decisions months and months ago.
I thought it would be easier to just be finished with school already and erase all stress from my life (yeah, right).
I thought the option was off the table, but I've had yet another professor tell me that they want me to go to grad school. The convenience of getting my MS has again been illuminated, as we will still be living here in Logan anyway. 
But we have no money...?
As as grad student, apparently I can apply to teach English 1010, and the pay would cover the majority of my tuition.
Sometimes I think I don't want to do school anymore, but that's a lie. I want to get a masters.
 I need a break (coming in one month...hallelujah), but I don't know if I'm quite finished.
I don't know for sure if I will, but I know that I want it.
Here's to mulling and reflecting. I'm getting sick to my stomach just thinking about it.
But it might be the good kind of sick...?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for the masters! If my calculations are correct, we'd both graduate at the same time with our masters..

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH allison my dear, i know this sickness all too well- the sickness of thinking of more school when you could be done... the sickness of wondering if you should just wait... the sickness of feeling like if you did wait, would you go back? The sickness of not doing a masters.... the sickness overall just sucks! Good luck with it all. I know that the right decision will be made (since they are both great things!) you are fabulous my dear! sure love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it, you can do it, you can do it! (Please do so I can live vicariously through you)

    ReplyDelete