7.04.2011

It's about time

After a too long break from blogging, I figured it was about time to post.
So what have I even been doing this summer if I'm too busy to blog?
Oh wait, I'm not too busy, because I do nothing but work and sleep (and eat).
But those times where I have been too busy to blog rather than just too lazy, we've been up to this:

Celebrating husband's quarter century of life. After presents, we ate at Tucanos, where I cleaned out their cheese bread balls (Nick is too asleep to remind me what the real name is... perhaps pao di quezho? Can't spell in Portuguese...), and he finished off all the meat in the house.


I probably play with Penny more than anything else this summer. She basically turned into a walker on Thursday, and I sure hope Angela can keep up with this crazy child once she is on feet! This babe needs a Camelbak. The nozzle of my bottle somehow ends up with graham cracker/goldfish saliva/snot combination every time I see her.



Camping in Capitol Reef. Our favorite :)



Picnicking at Daybreak Lake. I didn't think that "picnicking" was a real word, but it didn't put a red squiggly line under the word, sooo... we'll let it fly.



And of course, taking monkey pictures at Bear Lake. It is only to be expected of us.


It's been so great to be able to be with our family the whole summer! We still have no idea where we'll be in a year, so I can only hope and pray that it is close by here, otherwise we'll be spending a lot of green on plane tickets.

Also, we've watched about 5 seasons of Lost in about a months time. We're mildly obsessed, and majorly grateful for Netflix.

2 comments:

  1. "I probably play with Penny more than anything else this summer"...anyTHING? or anyONE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I PLAY (with her) more than I do anyTHING else. Not play with her more than play with anyone else. Haha but thank you for doing your grammar patrol duties :) It's usually me on the other side. Haha

    ReplyDelete