5.08.2011

Reunited!

Penny is just so cute. Love that smile :) These two pictures are from Easter



Nick's sister Sarah came home from her mission in Chile this week! Nick's parents went down to pick her up and were on standby for the flight home but didn't make it, so Nick, Liz and I took it upon ourselves to make one million candy leis. Then of course we got to the airport like an hour early, just to be safe :)
Naturally, we goofed off for a bit.



The group that came to see Sarah at the airport!



Cute siblings reunited :)


Plus me :)


We basically gave her the royal treatment, red carpet, tiara, flowers, and Handel's Messiah included.


And also Kaitlin came in town with Eliza and Nora! I love having them around!
Here's Nor-nor


Eliza likes to run and hide behind every object as soon as she sees me pull out my camera.


But if her mom pulls out the camera, then she'll smile and be cute. It makes no sense to me...


On another note, school is OUT thank goodness! Nick and I just moved back to Salt Lake for the summer, and I am sure glad that I don't start work down here for a week so that I can play with my sisters and their babies allll week!

No comments:

Post a Comment