So I just found out that I only have 6 credits left until I can graduate!
I was planning on having a full semester in the fall, but then they changed a few requirements,
so I magically no longer have to take the Computer Literacy class.
And then while I was meeting with my advisor today, she asked why I hadn't taken English 2010 yet (a beginning level research writing class that is required for Generals).
When I transferred a lost random credits, and the requirements are obviously different here than at BYU, so I was about to be stuck with a bunch of freshmen learning how to use a library catalog, research databases and how to write a paper.
Ummmm... I can do that already.
Anyway, my advisor thought it would be ridiculous for me to have to take that class (agreed!) so she went *poof* and waived it for me.
Perfect!
But then I thought, "WHAT in the world am I going to do next semester?"
And then I thought, "WHAT in the world am I going to do the semester after that?"
"And the semester after THAT?"
Nick told me to get a Masters. I don't want to.
Somebody please advise me!
Seriously, I will die of boredom for the next three semesters.
Where in the world could I get a second job in Logan that actually has good hours, that I enjoy, that pays something, anything.
I may resort to donating plasma, reading a million books, doing Nick's homework, working out like crazy (and then eating because I have nothing else to do besides bake cookies).
Who knows. I need ideas!!
Have a baby! Hehe
ReplyDeleteget a minor? instead of getting another part time job, get 1 full time? bake the perfect macaroon? write the next great american novel?
ReplyDeleteGo for the masters!! I wasn't that excited about it when I was in school, but now I totally wish I had mine. I almost started a masters program for this summer (I had applied and everything). Then, I realized I was just too busy! Anyway, that's my two cents! Good luck figuring it out!
ReplyDelete