
The Easter Bunny came by this morning in the form of father-in-law Jeff.
And this is what we got. He's just so nice. He spoils us. Bang bang.
My no-sweets diet just got sucker punched, and it obviously sounded like a gun shot.
*Angry face thinking about trying to eat healthy amidst all this temptation*
I was totally gonna start today because I finally got that tub of cookie dough out of the house. You can only give your best guess how (i.e. I ate it ALL).
And yes there are two bags of Cadbury eggs in there. They should last through Saturday. Nick eats them faster than popcorn! And that's saying something. As far as the KitKats go... I usually have to put them up in a closet somewhere that can only be accessed via chair. That way I have to work for every KitKat I want, and sadly, yet luckily, I'm often too lazy to pull out the chair.
Update 4 hours later: I just got home from work and Nick had hidden all of the candy from me. That's why I love him. :)
I was having the same problem this weekend but with no one there to take the candy away from me. So I did what any responsible, stressed out college kid would do: I ate of it and didn't feel bad. :) But if we're being honest, the next day I got on the scale and vowed, never again will I consume that much in a 48 hour time frame.
ReplyDelete