3.31.2011

Is this a real blog post? No

It's more like a fake blog post.
An I'm-so-bored-without-Nicholas blog post.
Perhaps an I-go-grocery-shopping-for-fun-and-then-come-home-and-blog-about-it blog post.

Mostly all that's on my mind is how expensive toilet paper is.
Life is rough when you are a toilet paper snob. Or when your toilet paper is rough.
Basically, there is no way around it.
Razor blades eat money. I should just grow out my leg hair and then buy a new pair of jeans with the money I save. I would do that, but I get really embarrassed when I go to the gym with furry legs or with bumpy legs from getting cheap blades.
I don't think I've ever gone to the grocery store and NOT bought broccoli.

On another random note, my sis-in-law posted this Nike ad on her blog, and I love it!
There were a bunch of other ones, but I felt like I could relate to this one most.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjoWnuWUq6LM2DmZ6Yofy5f-pXIt-ii-omCO6pSDzB3NxYIC6uvtNbyVsmOIKHGdP8IqIGTdo8RgkLzmqouXrL-Qqfy-wE-1MsjEzs6I81IGGKLSMLXkqKJdCJoTKpXqQTqrLXJw7NY5sk/s1600/thighs_1024x768.jpg

Just thought I would share because I, too, am growing thunder thighs.

There is nothing on TV right now!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Allison this post just made my night. Please post more of these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thankfully I'm going to the cabin in a few hours so I won't be quite so bored as I was yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Aren't those ads amazing. I found some more that I might post at a later date. :)

    ReplyDelete