Happy one year anniversary to Nicholas yesterday!
Love you!
(That's as much as my non-mushy-gushy self can handle saying over the internet).
We celebrates by going to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Park City,
in other words, we will not being eating out in.....one year at least.
We had planned to go to Cisero's on Main Street after finding it online and hearing good things about it, but when we pulled up, I realized that I had eaten there a few times before and not loved it. I always knew it as that-pizza-place-in-Park-City.
So we decided to go to Ruth's Chris and we were sooo pleased with the results,
especially the petite filet completely drenched in butter. Just the way I like it :)
Nick's wallet, on the other hand, wasn't so pleased.
We stayed the night "The Barn" at the Homestead...not my favorite but Nick loved it!
It was nice, but Nick was just glad that I picked the hotel this time after his not-so-good choice for our anniversary (Circus Circus anyone?).
We're calling it even.
And then the best part came today when we ate our wedding cake!
My mom wrapped it in layers of plastic wrap, then tin foil, then plastic wrap, then tin foil at the suggestion of the Country Club's pastry chef, and it tasted as amazing and fresh as it did a year ago!
It just, like, became fresh right before my eyes. It was kind of magical.
Name that commercial.
Anyway, the cake was amazing! It went fast in my parent's household!
Also my husband is amazing. He surprised me with these.

Isn't he great? The answer is yes :)
Pictures to come! I just don't have my camera cord with me in Salt Lake.
Congratulations! I'm sorry I didn't call you the day of...I tried to call you yesterday to make up for it but you rejected my call. Or something. Anyway, those are cute shoes. Nick sure has fashion sense. Haha.
ReplyDeleteHappy late Anniversary!! :D
ReplyDelete