Nicholas and Allison

5.05.2010

I'm DONE

Finished my last final today. I have no idea how I did, nor do I care.
Just finished my last paper.
Currently watching Bones in the Engineering building on campus while Nick studies with some friends.
Ahhhh...freedom :)
Posted by Allison at 9:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

meet allison

meet allison

blogs i adore

  • Kendi Everyday
  • Oh Happy Day!
  • Love Taza
  • steoffrey language
  • The Daybook
  • Dallin + Sam
  • Karin and Ben Myers
  • Classy Girls Wear Pearls
  • The Secret Life of B
  • Brian and Macey
  • NAT THE FAT RAT
  • feel good time.
  • Dear Better Life
  • Catching Something Invisible
  • Mark and Mallory
  • Mr. and Mrs. Purcell
  • Mustard Me Yellow
  • Taylor - Kaitlin - Eliza
  • lizzie lu
  • McKay and Emily
  • Mr. and Mrs. Oldroyd
  • Becky Gunderson
  • the smiths
  • Shayly and Eric
  • c + a
  • Scot and Abby Neff
  • caitlin wilson design: style files
  • Jessica Kettle Photography
  • Ryan, April and Camden
  • Brett and Angela Brown
  • Nicki Johnson
  • Taylor and Christin
  • Megan and Matt Morgan
  • Marissa Schroedter
  • Kelsey and Covey
header prints from amywalters.com and cubiclerefugee.tumblr.com
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.