5.10.2010

More of the Little One

Mothers Day brought us to an amazing (as always) dinner at my aunt Lysa's house in Orem. Thank goodness Penny was there because I probably would've broken down in tears if she weren't.
How did I survive a month without looking at this beautiful face?

Did your heart just turn to mush too? Because mine definitely did.
Those eyes...I can't decide if they are Wight eyes or Brown eyes!
(Nick just cleverly pointed out that they are "Brown" in the middle and "Wight" around the outside...funny.)

I could hold her forever!
Also, I have personally taken it upon myself to blog about Penny and how cute she is because Angela has neglected to do so. :)

3 comments:

  1. Allison – you are gorgeous!!  And Penny is adorable. Thanks for updating your blog – it’s so nice to stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo not my fault that we haven't posted!!! no internet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so cute! sure love that little bundle...

    ReplyDelete