4.27.2010

Back to Salt Lake

Good news! Nick and I just decided this week to move back to Salt Lake for the summer! Wahoo :) His cousin offered him a job for the summer where he'll be able to work a lot more than he would've been able to up here in Logan. And I am more than happy to transfer back to a Gap store instead of working at Old Navy all summer. But most importantly, I'm so excited to spend all summer with this little girl...

And spend all June with this little girl...

And go here... (up Big Cottonwood Canyon)

And go here... (Moab)

And go here... (Capitol Reef)
We're so excited for the summer! Just a two more weeks until finals are over and Nick and I can spend our weekends at our favorite places! And when I'm not working, I can spend all day with my favorite nieces. :)


1 comment:

  1. YAY! That will be so fun to have you around the whole time we are! Where are you staying?? haha. You'll be seeing a heck of a lot of us if you're staying at mom and dad's...

    ReplyDelete