4.06.2010

Conference and the New Babe

First things first. Nick and I had a wonderful Easter weekend in Salt Lake watching conference and spending time with our families! We had the opportunity to go to the Conference Center for the Saturday morning session with Nick's mom Elaine and her mother Mina who has been in town from Australia since the wedding. We all loved it! It was Nick and Mina's first time watching it at the Conference Center and it has been probably 8 or 9 years since I've been there and it was so amazing! It's such a great experience to be able to see our prophet and apostles speaking the word of God to us. Here is the cold, snowy morning Nick and I woke up to. I caught him doing a good deed and wiping the snow off the car before I came out :)


And here we are waiting in line to get inside.


And of course, more importantly, I have a new niece!! Angela was induced Sunday night and baby Penny Hazel Brown was born at 1:54 pm on Monday. She was 8 pounds 3 oz, and adorable! But I'll let you judge for yourself after looking at these pictures :)





She is the sweetest baby ever! I finally met her today and got to spend a couple of hours and the hospital holding her. She has super dark hair that is still mostly peach fuzz, and you can tell by a few eyelashes that aren't still glued down that they will be nice and long like Angela's. She is definitely a little Brown with those beautiful Almond eyes. We're so blessed to have a new addition to our family! Thank you Angela and Brett for having such a good looking baby! :)

3 comments:

  1. cant wait to see this little bundle of joy! so happy for them and love your cute blog! check ours out at http://www.theneffnest.blogspot.com. Can I add you as my friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my you got some amazing pics of her...i'm going to poach them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new niece is so cute. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete