3.20.2010

March Madness

Nick has been going crazy with this March Madness business. All we do is watch basketball! Here is a picture from the last USU home game. I don't think Nick was too happy about the fact that I refuse to cheer for USU. But can you blame me? The fans are so mean! And besides, I'm a BYU fan. It's just my little personal protest against disrespecting other teams like these crazy fans do. :) But when I'm at home and don't have to watch mean fans, then I'm more than happy to root for the Aggies. Which is what I've been doing in all these games until we lost the other night!
Nick took a break from basketball the other night and we went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse as a celebration of getting his tax return. Haha and I'm glad I'm getting a lot of these "caught in the act" pictures of Nick. One day I'll compile them all.
Jeff (Nick's dad) came to visit today. He said he's trying to get us in the Easter mood. No way to do that but with WAY more Easter candy than we could ever eat I guess! Or at least I hope...if we finish all that, I'll be disgusted with myself.

1 comment:

  1. Allison I just discovered your blog!!! I wanted to say HI and that my mom just sent me an easter box and it is the DEATH of me... whyyyyyyy???? anyways, im going to finish stalking your blog now, you guys are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete