3.19.2010

Spring Break

My sister stole my blog background, which made it necessary to change mine. So this week is spring break for USU! Unfortunately it's not as exciting as you might think. Nick and I have both had to work, so we didn't get to go anywhere. We went on half of a hike up to the wind caves in Logan Canyon, but the path was so muddy because all the snow is melting so we had to turn back even though we were almost to the end. Then today I had to volunteer for one of my classes. I just went with one of the suggestions my professor gave, so we went to the campus recycling center. Basically we sorted through people's recycling...sorta gross. It wouldn't've been so bad if people were smart enough to empty out the bag full of Fruitloops from the box! But not too bad or anything. We only had to stay for an hour! Oh yeah and Nick made me breakfast in bed this morning :) Don't I have the best husband?!

1 comment: