3.01.2010

Midsummer Night's Dream

This week Nick and I headed down to Salt Lake to see Richard in his school play. They did A Midsummer Night's Dream and Richard played Oberon, king of the fairies. (A very fitting role for him if you ask me.) He did awesome!
Mid-bow

I think he loves his sparkly cape. Who wouldn't? Now this is an 8th grade play. The whole grade is in the play so it's no Broadway or anything. (Some of his classmates were hardly audible because the spoke their lines so fast.) And there were a few dancing interludes that had us wondering what was going on. But seriously. Richard was awesome. He spiced up the dancing interludes with a little hip shaking and snakehead bobbing that had us on the floor laughing! My mom and my sister were hysterical! I did not know if they'd be able to gather their wits before they wet their pants from laughing so hard!
And can I just say...doesn't he look just like me?! Especially when he is wearing makeup!

So I was doing homework in the kitchen yesterday and Nick was doing homework in our guestroom/junkroom and I look over and saw this.
Luckily I had my camera nearby! It isn't an uncommon sight to see Nicholas this concentrated on eating his popcorn.

And then we made some cookie bars in my new boysenberry Kitchenaid. Wahoo! I love it. And think maybe I should be on a cooking show...? Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment