Well I should probably finish up my Utah trip, right? I mean, it was only 2 months ago so I guess I have time.... However, my camera is getting backed up with too much to blog about, so here we go. I ended up staying in Utah a week longer than expected, because I realized that 4 times at Cafe Rio was not enough, and there were still so many places I wants to eat that I just didn't have time for. Also, I was homesick for the sun and my mountains.
Then I ended up going to St. George (again!) my third week with my cute sis-in-law Liz and my mother-in-law! If not the mountains, the red desert will do for this homesick soul. But it was way too hot for me. This tempered Seattle climate is making a pansy out of me.
Also, word of advice: If you have the opportunity to go see Starlight Express, an Andrew Lloyd Webber musical, please don't go. We learned the hard way at Tuacahn, but it was still fun :)
Honestly, I think I tried to organize a family outing to Silver Lake maybe three times in the three weeks I was there where my whole family bailed on my every time. Whatabunchaflakes. But I love them anyway :) Forth time was the charm the day before I came home to Washington! I just needed to breathe some fresh mountain air. It was delightful, but we finished off the outing with a bang of a ride down those winding canyon roads (with my dad's scary driving) in the back seat with morning sickness, which was fun too.




I'm obsessed with your clothes!! So cute. I hope your morning sickness goes away soon!
ReplyDelete