I had loads of fun playing with Penny, Gwen, and Angela. We had a lot of pool time!
Self-timer? Well at least we are all in the shot...
We also had a lot of taco and waffle time. I've been missing so many Utah restaurants! Our area in Washington has good seafood but that's about it. It was good to go home to some of my favorites, mostly including days and days in a row of my beloved Cafe Rio, which I did not even know was so beloved to me until I moved away.
The first week we took a trip down to St. George to see my dear Tara Lynn and her new baby Norah. We just love them! And Norah is a DOLL.
The babies meeting. Aren't they precious?!
Gwen's model pose. I die.
Penny was loving Tyson's guitar playing. She just danced away while Tys serenaded us all!
More pictures to come! We still have a million wedding pics from my sister-in-law Sarah's wedding to our new brother-in-law Jared to look forward to!










Love the pictures! Miss you Al!
ReplyDeleteyou are just darling! love that bathing suit. miss you girl!
ReplyDelete