5.29.2013

Remlinger Farm




When we were little growing up in Redmond, we spent so much time at Remlinger Farm in a nearby town, Carnation. I think I already mentioned that in an earlier post. (Revision here: the pony's name was Rhubarb, obviously, not Celery. However, you can't deny that I was really close with that guess.) Nick and I were so excited that they were open again for the season! We ended up there on a rainy day,  surprise, but still enjoyed buying produce and cheese, and chilling with some llamas.



This guy meandered on over to me as soon as I got out of the car. Of course I took a picture right up in his face. I didn't even notice on my camera, but when I opened this up on my computer, I saw this dude was just staring right at me. He's just staring at me from under his dripping mane, clearing saying take all the pictures you want while I pose. Just look at that eyeball.



Don't mind my now-ever-so-common-no-teeth-smile. My teeth and I have been in a fight lately, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need some orthodontic work done to get my stupid canines back in place. Why did I never wear my retainer?!

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! We need to go there once the strawberries are ready for pickin'. And don't you worry about your no teeth smile. You are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny. I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete