6.06.2012

May


You guys. I just realized it has almost been a month since I last blogged. So I hurried and blogged so it wouldn't be a full month. Lots has happened!
Nick got an internship for the summer, so he will be mostly in Wyoming all summer doing civil engineering work on road construction sites. They are only in one place for a couple weeks at a time so we decided that it would be best if I moved back in with my parents while he was gone. That way I get to do my internship at USU Press in Logan twice a week and then work down here in Salt Lake. Logan by myself would have been so very lonely! Sadly I won't be seeing Nick too often, but hopefully every couple of weeks at least.
Before Nick left, her turned 26! Seriously, he is so old. Happy Birthday!
Lucky boy got an iPhone, and I'm jealous.
We celebrated with a Brazilian churrasco that Nick and his dad did, and we had lots of nummy food!



Thanks for showing me your chocolate ball, Penny.

Just a few days after recruiting my parents help to assist in moving us out of our apartment (Nick had less than 24 hours notice for when he would start training, so I packed up our entire apartment by myself, it was great), my parents were going down to Phoenix to help my sister Kaitlin and her family move in. I didn't have work that week so I figured I'd tag along! We had little Nora in tow for the drive. Little did I know, both Nora and Eliza had a secret plan to deprive me of sleep the whole time we were down there. Seriously my eyes just look exhausted in every picture we took.




Thanks for letting us stick around a few extra days, Merkleys!

No comments:

Post a Comment