4.23.2012

100



I've been doing a whole lot of decorating and organizing over here lately. I went antique shopping for my first time last week and it was so much fun sifting through all the cool things they had there. I got these books (Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales, Pride and Prejudice, The Three Musketeers, Shakespeare's love poems and sonnets, A Tale of Two Cities under the bird, and East of Eden that I have in the other room), that blue jar with the daisies, another small blue jar, an adorable seafoam green chair that is currently hiding in a back corner of our apartment, and a Willow pattern plate. My dream house will have large and full plate wall (I already had a couple from Chartres and Strasbourg), and I figured a basic Willow plate would look pretty amongst the others. And my great grandpa carved that pretty bluejay. He was so talented! We all have those pretty birds around our house!

On another note, congratulations to me for posting 100 times on this blog! I never thought it would happen.

1 comment: