3.31.2012

Someone didn't get the memo

That someone was my body. And the memo was that it was bedtime 5 hours ago. It's now 3 in the morning and I'm blogging from my phone in bed. I've been thinking in terms of blog text, so I figured I might as well. My brain has been jibberjabbering constantly and I'm desperately wishing I had a handful of melatonin to take. On the positive side, sleepless nights when Nick is out of town give me some much needed quiet pondering time that I don't get during the day. And by pondering, I mean quiet anxiety attacks and a little inward fighting and a lot of mental list taking. That about sums up what is really going on on the inward side of my skull! I'm sure the few who read my blog are sick of hearing about my inability to make definitive choices regarding my future, so here's to hoping that the timing of my grad school acceptance was divinely organized to coincide with general conference so that I'll receive my much needed answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment