3.29.2012

Decision Time!

For some reason I have issues with decision making. I'll set my mind on one course and feel great about it, then a week later I'm back on the other side.
This is precisely what has been happening to my decision about going to grad school.
I was feeling pretty gung ho about everything when I took the GRE and turned in my application, then I started having anxiety about the situation, wondering if I really wanted to be in Logan for that much longer. I was thinking, "Oh, 30 credits? Easy. One year."
WRONG.
Apparently full time for grad school is 9 credits... News to me! 
Well, I've been almost hoping that I don't get accepted just so that I don't have to make this decision, and I can at least say, "Well, I tried! Not my fault!"
Then I just got an email saying I was accepted.
On top of that, they offered me a position teaching two English 1010 classes each semester, and the pay would be enough to cover tuition and probably all my book costs too.

Image from here

And here is an accurate depiction of me right now.
Oh geez. 

2 comments:

  1. Whatever you decide, that's still totally amazing and flattering. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing! Here is my advice: You will never regret doing it, but you might regret not doing it. Just something to think about...

    ReplyDelete