We enjoyed a lovely conference weekend in Salt Lake.
We jump started the weekend at the BYU-USU game in Provo with Nick's family, where I was the odd one out in my BYU attire. (Go cougs!)
My family's conference traditions are to go to the cabin at Bear Lake and have ebleskivers, but Nick hadn't been to the priesthood session with his dad in a while so we stayed in town for that.
Angela and Brett stayed in town too so we made them together and they were oh so delicious!
I had a lovely time playing with Penny, telling Nick that we need a Penny (helloooo, did you listen to Neil L. Anderson's talk? Nick missed it to I made him watch it later :)
While the boys went to Priesthood, us Buckner girls had a girls night at Tepanyaki. So fun! Elaine was the only one that caught food in her mouth when the chefs threw them at us. I just shut my eyes and got hit in the face, no surprise.





No comments:
Post a Comment