This weekend we went and hikes the Crimson Trail up in Logan Canyon. It was oh so very beautiful! We're so excited to hike it again when the leaves start oranging and redding and yellowing in October. (No, oranging is not a real word. But I like to make up words like Shakespeare.)
Also, if you can't tell I've been crafting it up lately. (I thought I was making that up, but apparently crafting is a real word according to blogger spell check. Making up words and hoping they are real? That is how I play Scrabble and my mother hates it.)
My necklace hooks.
I got these knob/hooks for free at World Market! In their "Explorer Rewards" program they send you a $10 reward certificate for your birthday. Lovely.
Then I just got a piece of wood at Hobby Lobby, my new favorite place, and stained it with leftover stain from my night stands. My oh my, this is so much better then having all my necklaces getting tangled together in my jewelry box.
And my mirror. We got it for $10 at Taipan (normally $50), and it was just white so I painted it turquoise the other day. It was awful. Nick liked it just fine, but a redo was necessary.
So I went back and got a cream/tan paint to mix with the blue I already had, found out that the cream/tan was more of a yellow, and we ended up with a sort of greenish color. I love it!
Seriously I keep walking around my apartment wondering what else I can fix up...? I think the kitchen table is next.

Next hike should be the windcaves!
ReplyDeletevery cute! I love the projects you've been doing.
ReplyDeleteYou are so crafty, woman!
ReplyDelete