9.25.2011

Tony's Grove

This weekend Nick and I went camping with a couple of our friends up Logan canyon. I wasn't supposed to be the only girl, but after Nick's friends' fiancée couldn't come, it turned into a man trip. Plus me.
Anyyyway, we went up to Tony's Grove and it was oh so gorgeous!


So you see that? In the left picture in the middle? It's Fall, that's what it is. And I'm happy about it.
We rented a canoe from the campus Outdoor Rec. Center and took it out onto the lake, basically in the middle of the night. 
Pitch black. Moonlight only shining bright enough to outline the bats swarming around our heads. Mountain Dew cans rolling around our feet. Almost tipping. Celebrity doppelganger talk. Me freaking out.
I was obviously on a man trip.



It was faahreezing at night but we had a wonderful time! We woke up bright and early (because I made Nick get up with me to use the restroom a.k.a. pop a squat in the bushes). Too much info? Sorry! I'm just bitter about how much more difficult these things are for girls.
The sunrise, however, was gorgeous. If I had a good camera, you'd see that too, but this picture will have to do!



2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love that you joined their man trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blog stalking you. I wouldn't want it any other way.

    ReplyDelete