After meeting with my professor about that paper, he asked what I was doing after school.
Me: "Uhhh, who knows. I'm stuck in Logan for another year after graduation while my husband finishes his degree. So, probably nothing!"
Him: "You have a really great writing style. I think you should consider going to grad school."
(My blog-writing style is different from my school-writing style. I promise.)
Crap, is this a sign? I hope not.
The idea of grad school really stresses me out.
At the same time I'm tempted. However, I think if I did go, it would be for nothing more than a sense of fulfillment.
Here's the thing: I love learning. I've been doing it for the past 21.6 years of my life.
But I don't know how to do anything else! If I went to grad school, it would only be because I'm scared to be in the real world. Besides, who knows if I'll ever get a real job with my degree anyway, and it would be all to wasteful to spend all that money getting a masters, then having a baby and never actually working.
Regardless, the idea is still mulling in my brain.
Decisions, Decisions... :) I'm sure things will work out just as they are supposed to.
ReplyDelete