Don't ya?? My parents are going in September. My dad asked me if any of the classes I'm taking then are important and I said "No, I can miss anything for Paris!" And then he said "Well, I actually want you to come babysit the kids . . " SAD!! But I'm trying to convince Ben that we should use our signing bonus and go next January (and stay with the Pattersons) before he starts his new job!!
Don't ya?? My parents are going in September. My dad asked me if any of the classes I'm taking then are important and I said "No, I can miss anything for Paris!" And then he said "Well, I actually want you to come babysit the kids . . " SAD!! But I'm trying to convince Ben that we should use our signing bonus and go next January (and stay with the Pattersons) before he starts his new job!!
ReplyDelete