12.26.2010

Merry Christmas!

Our Christmas break has so far been busy, busy, busy!
I've been working away at the Gap and we've been spending lots of time with our families. My family always has like a million parties to attend because I have 3 sets of grandparents. Nick's mom's parents live in New Zealand and Australia so we just have his dad's parents around here. Because of this we ended up being with my family a little more on Christmas, but we made sure to at least be here at the Buckner's on Christmas morning and when Sarah called from Chile! Then we're making up for our absence by staying over here the rest of the break.

Anyway, so far our break has consisted of this:

David Archuleta and Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert. So amazing!

The cutest little Penny.

More Penny. There is always more Penny.

Christmas Eve party at my aunt's house. Brett poking around in the background looking like he has a tiny little head.

More Penny. Seriously, look at the face. She is beautiful!

Opening presents at the Buckner's! We all have our cute pajamas on. I tried to convince my mom years ago that we needed to start that tradition but it never worked. Thank goodness I married into a family that did that. Thanks Elaine!

Breakfast with my family. Me with no makeup = Haha. Oh well.

No Christmas morning is complete without yummy pecan sticky rolls from Williams Sonoma. Mmmmm!


Penny loving Nick's hat!

My showing off my new coat and earrings. Nick showing off his new coat and Oakleys!

My dad was found napping under the piano at my aunt Lysa's after dinner.


The beautiful Bûche de Noël that my cousin Mairin made!
We'll basically just be working the next week and then I'm heading to Wisconsin with Angela and Penny to visit Kaitlin, Taylor, Eliza, and my new niece Nora! I'm so excited to meet her! And hopefully Eliza will like me better this trip. I'll do my best to bribe her with candy and cute clothes until she loves me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment