I am currently feeling like an extinguished flame.
My brain is no longer working...
Can't. Concentrate.
And what do I actually want to be doing?
Well for starters, I'm in desperate need of a pedicure. Pretty sure if I don't wear socks to bed, my dry heels cut my feet to smithereens (nasty, I know - I promise I'm exaggerating).
I also really feel like shopping. Surprised? Because you shouldn't be. Pretty much I've had insane self control this semester.
What have I bought in the past 3 and a half months you ask? A $10 sweater, $6 pair of jeans, $5 tank top. And....that's all. Amazing.
Christmas presents that Nick is giving me don't count. The great part about that though is that Nick ordered one sweater for me for Christmas that I told him I love, then it came in the mail and it is hideous and looks like a grandma sweater. So I get to return that I pick something else. And then he got me a coat that I also picked out.
(Hi I'm Allison, I'm not picky. I'm particular.)
However I tried that pretty baby on and it's too big, so I need another size and its on sale so I get the better price.
That means I get to pick out a few more Christmas items for myself, from Nick obviously.
Wahoo!
Would it be bad if I skipped my unnecessary classes tomorrow and took a trip to the J.Crew outlets in Park City? I think it would be justified.
The J.Crew outlet is my favorite place on earth!!!! If you do go, I am jealous.
ReplyDeleteLove that you updated the blog! I love creeping your guys :)
ReplyDelete