8.19.2010

If you love Gap...

If you love Gap, then I have a couple pieces of good news for you.

First. So do I, so we have something in common :)

Second. If you give me your email, I will send you a coupon good for 30% from August 26-29, good at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime, and Athleta. You can use it just once online but you can combine your order from all stores. Unlimited use in store though. Wahoo!

Third. Go to Groupon.com today only and purchase a coupon good for $50 worth of Gap merchandise for only $25! Unfortunately this cannot be combined with the 30% off, it cannot be used online, it is only good at GAP (not Banana or Old Navy) and you can only buy one, but it is an awesome deal.

And trust me, I love deals. But mostly just at the Gap :)

4 comments:

  1. Gap is better than... Disneyland. I love how you just sent me one right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm good at that huh :) Haha All I have to do is enter in all the emails and it sends them like that! Makes it really easy for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I LOVE Bananna republic and so I would LOVE it if you could send me a coupon. My email is stephaniecpurcell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me a good coupon! janaan.weaver@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete