6.12.2010

The Usual

Oh ya know, same ol' same ol' happenings around here.
I just play with Eliza as many hours every day as I can!
It takes her about an hour to warm up to me after every nap, so in order to have fun with her, I have to be around for a while.
This week we went to the park. She was having way too much fun playing on this bar. She'd just kick around then drop, then make us pick her up again and again!

And then, she decided that it was her car and her turn to drive.
She turned on my hazards like 5 times. When I got in my car to leave a few minutes later, I turned the keys and my music was full blast, my blinker was on, and my windshield wipers were going full speed. Scared the daylights out of me.
What a rascal...
On Friday we went to the Scottish Festival at Thanksgiving Pointe with our friends Marc and Cassie.
It really poured on us! Is it supposed to be this cold in June?
I left all of my long sleeved shirts in Logan, so I was COLD.
Please ignore the fact that Marc is doing something strange in the background and I look like a wet rat with my eyes half closed.
Then today we went to Becky Daynes wedding reception! Well I guess Becky Gunderson now... It was so beautiful and unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the beautiful Becky, but we sure had fun!
We're just loving life in Salt Lake! I'm loving my job at the Gap here and again, just having so much fun seeing my little nieces all the time.
Oh, and I love my handsome husband. Just had to put that out there :)

1 comment:

  1. i love that she scared you to death by turning up the volume and messing with everything in your car hahahaha...still laughing

    ReplyDelete