It's been a busy, busy week!
We started out last weekend with a fun trip to Bear Lake with my fam.
My dad asked me to stop at the liquor store in Evanston for some Marsala wine for tiramisu...
(Hello dad, I'm 20). But luckily my now-very-old husband was able to run in for us.
I couldn't help but document his first trip to the liquor store. I promise the wine was used only for cooking :)
Then we arrived at my beautiful cabin!
...where I finally got to see my little Eliza for the first time since they came in town!
They'll be here all of June. Wahoo!
Then this Wednesday was Eliza's 2nd birthday. Nemo themed :)
Angela got Eliza this cute skirt, plus a matching dolly skirt, from a boutique I her neighborhood I think.
This is the only picture I could get of her looking at me, even if it is just with one eye, oh well.

The Nemo cake we made. Awesome, right?
I'm trying to take credit for the cake here, but to be honest, I think I only did like two lines of orange frosting.
I'll take partial credit then.
One of Eliza's presents was a hippopotamus bubble machine. She had so much fun with it! Every time she pulled the trigger that opens the hippo's mouth, she would open her own mouth really big. So cute! Love her.

Then on Friday, Richipoo graduated Carden. What a big boy. I even cried.
He played the cello and did such an awesome job.
What a stud.
It's been a crazy week and hopefully I'll have as much fun all June with Liza as I have this week!
Can you tell I'm obsessed with my adorable nieces? Because I am.
Now i'm blogstalking you! i love blogstalking really.
ReplyDelete