9.10.2012

Silver Lake

Kaitlin and Taylor finally made the long trek up from Phoenix to enjoy our freezing cold 80 degree weather. It was so fun to have these little girls together. Sadly, I only got to be around for the weekend (jobs and school are overrated to say the least), and that certainly wasn't enough. 
On Saturday we drove up to Silver Lake and then went over Guardman's Pass into Park City and I finally whipped out my camera after a little hibernation.


Ummm... I love them. 'Nuff said.


Sisters!


The whole crew minus the photographer. Nick has to work, and Richard and John were being too lame to participate on our shenanigans.


Feeding the ducks, and obviously wanted to join them in the water.


Silver Lake. (Ummm. Pond.)


We saw a log. We couldn't help ourselves.
We have an epic photo of all the Wight cousins when we were young sitting on a log like this in the Uintas. We're turning it into a tradition! 
Oh Nora... I'd be squeezing those cheeks if they were in any reasonable proximity to my hands as well. I don't blame you one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment