Trips to Bear Lake always come just at the right time.
After a busy stressful first week of school (just kidding, I'm only taking 2 classes and didn't start working yet, so I did nothing), it was so fantastic to relax and play at the cabin!
We went up with my family and some family friends. And of course any time with Penny is happy time.
Here we are playing in the sand and the water! So fun, until she started freaking out, which was when Ninny took charge (Auntie does play or cuddle time only).
I don't love myself in this photo, so ignore me. But isn't Penny's face the most delightful sight ever seen? No need to reply, I already know the answer.
Story time! They love each other. So cute.
Bonfire with the Daynes and Williamsons
Nick was awesome on the wakeboard
This photo was just too charming to not post on the internet.



No comments:
Post a Comment