I am all too often shocked at the lack of necessary sanitation methods exhibited by my fellow students here at USU.
Just ten minutes ago, I witnessed yet another peer of mine exit a bathroom stall and bee-line it to the bathroom exit without washing their hands. (Even if you entered the stall and changed your mind, you still touched the door handle!)
Okay, how old are we, children? Most certainly not five. In which case, I might excuse your repugnant actions for ignorance.
Or maybe if you don't have access to running water or hand sanitizer, then forgiveness might still be possible.
But we are college students. We are 18+ years old. We should all know that failing to wash your hands after using the restroom is socially and hygienically unacceptable.
And I don't forgive you for spreading your germs all over campus.
Haha I just love you!! I think the same thing every time I see someone not wash their hands...GROSS>>>>NO NASTY haha
ReplyDeleteI see that all the time too!! Once when I was in the computer lab, the guy next to me picked his nose, flicked a booger on the floor, and then preceeded to finish typing on the keyboard. I was soo mortified! Right after that, I bought hand santizer. That image will always be burned onto my retinas.
ReplyDelete