So for some reason my computer hasn't been very nice to me.
I still love it though, I just sometimes have a love/hate relationship with iPhoto.
I've been trying to upload some pictures from our anniversary
for like a month but it won't let me!
Anyway, here are the few that it allowed.
The heavenly cake. Best ever...I'm drooling actually.
A picture at "The Barn" at the Homestead.
And there you have it! They look boring I know.
We're leaving for Vegas tomorrow morning though!
Something exciting is bound to happen there...we'll see if I want to blog about it
because it might just have to stay in Vegas...
Mostly I'm excited to get my favorite undershirts from H&M.
If they are out again like they were in Wisconsin, I will go crazy. Promise.
WOW!!! So crazy how time flies. I remember when you guys got engaged:) You two are so dang cute!!
ReplyDeleteAllison I think I need some of that cake RIGHT NOW or I might die, really, it looks amazing!
ReplyDelete