12.13.2010

Monopoly Deal

Just playing Monopoly Deal with my husband.

This is my way of saying,
"Honey, I'm sorry that I screamed and pretended that the red velvet cake batter was blood."

3 comments:

  1. Remember how I posted about Monopoly Deal like four months ago? Ya..you guys totally copied us. ;) When we are back in Utah we will have a Monopoly Deal tournament! Miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...you would do something like that. Takes me back to times of lying down in my bed to find my sheets lined with "sheets" (great pun, eh?) of paper. You little prankster you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christal - Yes Monopoly Deal rocks! My husband taught me how to play last Christmas break and it has been our favorite :) Tournament is ON!

    Tara Lynn - I am a prankster and I'm glad you appreciate that. I'll keep the tradition alive until one day when we are roommates again :)

    ReplyDelete