5.25.2010

Early Mornings

At the Wight household, we sleep in until 10 a.m.
At the Buckner household, we wake up at 5 a.m.
(Or 3 a.m., if you are my father-in-law. How does he do it?!)
I'm doing my best to reconcile these contradicting lifestyles...
I wake up at 5:30 to take Nick into work, I get back around 6:20, then I sleep until 10.
Unfortunately I usually don't actually fall asleep at night 'til around 2 or later due to my restless leg syndrome (it's real, I promise).
Sooo... I don't sleep very well at night, even though I technically get a whole lot more than most people do!
And I'm still getting used to my new sleep schedule.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were describing my marriage before penny came along ... you wight sisters are very much alike! Nick, hoje a noite a gente vai tomar vitamina de abacate e manga. Que gostoso, neh!?

    ReplyDelete