Well I've been on the blogosphere for about an hour now and feel like a failure for not posting photos, so I concluded that I should post about our honeymoon in Vegaaaaaaas. It's close, its warm, we shopped like crazy. What more can you ask for? Nicholas and I stayed at Circus Circus, which was a little sketchy. Unfortunately neither of us have ever stayed in Vegas and didn't know that that hotel is one to avoid. Lesson learned!
Our visit to the dolphin exhibit in the Mirage. Doesn't the weather look amazing? That is because it was.
Nick in The Secret Garden of Siegfried and Roy. They had real lions and tigers in their too that were even cooler than the plant ones.
The Forum Shops and Caesar's Palace. Too bad we aren't rich, but the shops were so fun to look at anyway!

I thought I was in Paris! Just look at those pastries. It made me long for Laduree. And then we walked outside and saw Little Eiffey... I thought I was going to tear up a little!
Of course the Bellagio fountains
And then we made a trip out to Lindo Michoacan, an awesome Mexican restaurant that was recommended on my aunt's blog. It was sooo good! I heard Nick say yesterday that he thought it rivaled Red Iguana. To hear him say something like that is rather blasphemous. So you know it was good.

And then we stopped at the St. George Temple for a little rest stop and to stretch our legs.
It was a such a wonderful trip! And of course so nice to escape the frigid Logan weather and relax in the sun for a few days. And it was all the better than Nick planned a little shopping money into our budget. I love him so much! I'm so happy that we were married in the temple last week and I am loving my life with him! I know we have so many adventures to look forward to but I'm just grateful that I get to have them with him!
I almost cried when I saw those delicious pastries. Then I tried to figure out if Laduree shipped macaroons to Utah.
ReplyDeletelove the blog. it looks like it was a successful honeymoon :) i hope you post a lot. and post some pictures of your new place so i can visualize you in it.
ReplyDeleteLooove the blogging girl! I will be watching for updates. I am expecting you to come visit my house some time girl, no excuses!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so excited to be bloggin buddies :). Looks like you guys had a great honeymoon. Mark and I stayed at a pretty "sketch" place in San Diego on our Honeymoon also, but I love it cuz it makes for some great memories. You guys are such a cute couple! Stay in touch.
ReplyDelete